Discover yourself with INKOMPASS
INKOMPASS is a unique internship program at Philip Morris International (PMI) In Armenia which enables you to DISCOVER yourself through challenges and cultural diversity. You will be given the opportunity to:
- Work on REAL BUSINESS PROJECTS that will help you develop portable skills
- Build an INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- Receive personalized feedback and COACHING
Who can apply? We are looking for students who are
- Fluent in English, Russian and Armenian native speaker
- University students in their last year of Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree or graduates of 2022 & 2023
- Thirsty for learning and willing to boost their career
How to apply? Applying for INKOMPASS is a very simple process and takes only a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out the application for the internship program.
Go to the “Explore Opportunities” page and select your country of internship. Visit your country page and check the internships available. Review the details and apply for the opportunity you want.
If you meet the criteria, you’ll be invited for a digital interview which will evaluate your communication, team building and problem-solving skills. Clear the interview to take an online assessment to evaluate your analytical skills.
In-person Assessment Day
If you were successful with step 2 you will get invited to an in-person assessment day, where you will participate in team activities, one on one interviews with PMI experts, and engage with other fellow candidates!
Selected candidates will receive an internship offer from us. At the end of the program, you will receive a certification for INKOMPASS Program Completion.
Key dates and deadlines for recruitment
Below are the important dates and milestones that you should consider for the INKOMPASS recruitment process while applying for the program. Keep a watch on your emails for updates regarding your application status during your recruitment journey with us.
|May 10th, 2023
|June 18th, 2023
|June 18th to 30th, 2022
|Applications Review (Evaluation and Invitation for In-person Assessment Day)
|Week of June 26th, 2023
|Face to Face on the Ground Assessment
|July 10th, 2023
|INKOMPASS start date
Projects we are accepting applications for
DTE LMS tool content development and management.
The responsible person will be in charge of enhancing SFP capability of frontline teams, developing and deploying annual capability calendar based on Global Guidelines and locally developed materials. Ensure frontline teams’ timely recruitment, hiring and onboarding process. Keep the track of mandatory trainings and knowledge check-ups to be passed on quarterly basis, staff hyper care, performance assessment and success profiles to fuel necessary knowledge and transparency for further succession.
Analyze current structure and responsibility matrix, measure FTE and selected touch points efficiency, allocate/ utilize resources applying best practices.
- Assist managers (including tech managers) in overseeing schedules and milestone management.
- Monitor project progress and help in adjustments.
- Obtain weekly project status from all team members.
Product sales, distribution reports based on Gamma RA, KA sales report and Monthly offtake from 108 POSes. Product specifications DB creation and update.
- Hypothesis testing
- Sample size calculation
- Data analysis
- Stay up-to-date on latest statistical methods and trends
- Programming skills in R (is a plus), SAS or Python
Support in machine learning and deep learning model experimentation and development.
- Setup testbenches, perform measurements, document the results, perform analysis and present report.
- Be responsible to perform PoC (Proof of Concepts) of various technologies and processes.
- Analyzing econometric model results
- Conduct statistical analysis of data
- Collecting, verifying and analyzing data to support research endeavors
- Creation of reports and visual representations of data; provide business intelligence solutions such as Power BI dashboard development and KPI monitoring.
Assist in the creation of pipelines on the cloud, create and manage databases
Support the Planning & Reporting team to develop robust processes, drive digitalization and manage internal and external costs better